Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New

Hey all~

I'm very new to this so I will just give a little intro about me! I'm originally from South Dakota & moved to the Eugene area in 2004. Since I have been in Oregon I have gone to school at Lane Community College, Pacific University, and am presently taking online classes at WOU. So far I have had many experiences working with children in diverse settings & am currently working at a child care center that provides services for faculty and staff at the University of Oregon. I am in charge of a kindergarten warp around program & also help with an after school program for 1st-5th graders. At the present time we are exploring space & beyond!

1 comment:

  1. HI Autumn, Welcome, I'm new to blogging to so we'll learn together. Have you received your text? Let me know when you get it. I'll send the syllabus by email as ti's too big to put on the blog. Please respond to the assignment questions on your blog so others can read it. Thanks
    sue

    ReplyDelete